Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Coping With Lockdown

Kia ora whanau!! One of my classes has given us the task of sharing how we are taking care of ourselves during lockdown. Everyday consists of the same activities. But before we get into that, how are you doing? Have you had a drink today and gotten something to eat? Have you stretched? And how are you feeling? Are you in need of some 'you' time? If everything's okay then read on! 
--------------------------------------------------------------

I message and occasionally go on calls with my friends. When we are on calls we're either playing ROBLOX or watching some sort of video or both. Playing ROBLOX with them is the funniest thing I swear. It's nonstop jokes and silly acts.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've been binging series!! Although it's only been Haikyuu, ATLA, The Umbrella Academy and Diamond no Ace. Please I am now in the ranting mood. Klaus and Ben are the best (sibling) duo in the series. Those two are so childish around each other but obviously care deeply about the other. I haven't finished watching it but Klaus's development so far is looking good!!

The Umbrella Academy' showcases a new type of superhero | The ChimesAnd Okumura from Diamond, that boy is so dramatic 🤣.  He treats his games like a Life or Death situation and always tells Eijun things like "If we go up in flames, we go up in flames together," Like what, three times an episode 😂.

If I talk about Haikyuu I won't stop so all I will say is that the official arts are other wordly. There are so many and every one of them hits differently.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The last thing I do is listen and jam out to music. Omg I'll be in my room listening to Mr Loverman or New Perspective and pretend I'm performing at a concert. Trust me when I say that is so much fun and stress relieving. The dancing doesn't even need to make sense, I just swing my arms and legs around 😂.

To avoid flooding this blog post I'll keep the activities to three!! I definitely recommend doing any of these activities, it will really keep your morale high!
I'm interested in hearing what you do to take care of yourself. 

Thank you for stopping by! (>‿◠)✌ Iwa-chan~

No comments:

Post a Comment