Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

[Tue, 8 Sep] Quote of the Week #4

Hey hey hey! We're back to school and it's going good so far. I realised that I have missed another week but it's fine. 

Before we start, how are you doing right now? Are you staying hydrated and eating? Have you caught up on your work? And how's your hygiene? It is especially important to look after yourself during these tough times. You'll make it through, I believe in you.
✨ Sorry for the poor quality ✨
[Quote: @ is in the photo]
-----------------------------------------------------------
When someone would tell me or my peers and I that we couldn't love anyone if we didn't love ourselves, I always felt icky. I knew that sounded wrong and now that I've found something that puts it into words, that is such a horrible thing to say. 

Everyone is going to have off-days, that's just how people are. But that doesn't automatically erase the parts of you that are loveable. You are deserving of love everyday. Just because you're feeling under the wheather, that shouldn't stop others from loving you!! If anyone tells you that you are not worthy of love when you don't see it in yourself, know that it is not true.

Previous || Next

No comments:

Post a Comment