Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Week 3, Day 1 (SLJ)

Activity 1
For this activity please take screenshots of four different websites that you find helpful for your learning. They can be websites that you use in class or websites that you use on your own at home. Present the screenshots as a poster or put them into a presentation.


These are the four websites I had frequently used throughout 2019.

_________________________________________________
Activity 2
For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?
_________________________________________________
Activity 3
For this activity we would like you to use your best researching skills to find three more examples of common rivalries. They can be in the sports world or not - it’s totally up to you!

7 comments:

Heather Collins said...

Which is the most helpful digital learning platform for you at school Riiana? Nice YOU TUBE channel although remember you must be 13 to actually have your own! Rivalries can be a positive thing because they can empower you to be better than before... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Ms Collins!

The most helpful site had to have been collins dictionary.

Georgia SLJ said...

Morena Riiana,

Congratulations on image attributing your pictures Riiana! I really appreciate the time you have taken to do this as I know that sometimes It can be a bit time consuming.

Wow, what an awesome DLO (Digital Learning Object)! How did you create this? I really like how you have a photo of the stars as the background, did you have to edit the transparency so the background picture was a little bit lighter? I would love to watch your videos about travelling New Zealand. Even though we live in New Zealand I feel like we don’t actually get to see most of it, so this is a great idea.

Keep up the awesome work Riiana!
Georgia

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Georgia!

Yes I did lower the transparency. I can't find the source for the image which is a bummer :<.

First, I wrote my text in Google Drawing and added borders to the text boxes. Then I added the images and added borders to those. It took a bit of rearranging to find good spots for everything.

- Riiana

Georgia SLJ said...

Kia ora again Riiana!

That's awesome that you lowered the transparency. Otherwise we probably wouldn't be able to read the text, so kai pai!

Well you did a great job through Google Drawing and making sure that everything looked great! Have you checked out my blog?

- Georgia

Alex said...

Hi Riiana,
I liked how you chose 3 very well known rivalries, especially the IOS and Android competition. I also liked how you said that you'd make a youtube channel for travelling, would you take anyone with you?

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Alex,

Yes I would take others with me! Preferably my friends but if I run into anyone and they want to tag along then I'd let them!

- Riiana

Post a Comment