Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Prefect for 2019

It's 2019 meaning I have one year left before going to college.

As a year eight and a Prefect, I'll have to put in more effort with not just my work, but with my skills as a leader. I am absolutely not prepared for this year but what can you do? I am, however, ready to welcome this year's obstacles.

A little thing from last year, I had hoped that my brother would become a Prefect with me. Surprisingly, he is one of 2019's prefects.

This year should definitely be interesting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora, Riiana!

How lovely that you and your brother have both been made prefects for 2019. That is very exciting! I'm sure that you'll both do a great job, developing your leadership skills. How are you feeling about your last year at Ruapotaka? Are you excited? Nervous?

Enjoy your last 'firsts of 2019' at Ruapotaka this year!

Miss Walters :)

Post a Comment