Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Wero Whitewater Trip


Last week Friday, Room 12 got to go on their kayaking trip. 

When our lesson began we started with organising groups. Some had six and others had seven. Next we talked about river safety. Moving on from that, we finally hopped into a raft and started paddling. We went around the course, trying to get comfortable with paddling. 

After our first lap my group decided to make our raft spin around the rushing river. We were bumping into walls and another group. When we collided with the other group, Peni (their member) fell out. That resulted in laughs. I think I was crying. 

Many laughs later we moved onto swimming down the river. There were two groups, those who wanted to float down the small fall and those who chose the big fall. I chose the small fall.

I had a bunch of fun and hope to go again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks fun! maybe when I am a year 8 or 7 I would very like to try. It looks interesting what is your favourite thing to do?.

Post a Comment