Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Weekend Recount

Last Saturday my friends and I had a sleepover at my house. We picked up my friends and wasted no time driving to Rainbows End.

When we arrived and had bought our park pass we dashed towards the stratosfear and lined up for the extreme. When our time arrived we hopped on and we hadn't even buckled in our seats and we were already cracking jokes. Up in the air Jessica and Leanah were still cracking jokes, unable to breathe. 

The ride came to a stop and we hopped off, going to the store to grab some hot chips. The rest of the day was spent rushing to other rides then back to the stratosfear. 

When the park came to a close we drove back to my house before going out to Denny's for dinner. Then when we had enough we went back to my house and played with board games.

This has had to have been one of the best weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment