Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

[Mon, Aug 10] Quote of the Week #2

Quote: Ittestu Takeda (Haikyuu!)
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is honestly such a motivating way of seeing such a situation. If I am defeated it is not because I am weak but instead I just haven't reached that point to win. I don't know if that makes sense??
-----------------------------------------------------------
Takeda is one of the most underrated underappreciated Haikyuu characters :((. He has done so much for Karasuno from setting up practice matches (may I add that most of them were with powerhouse schools) to getting them a proper coach. Never once did Takeda give up, he'd gone as far as to throw away his pride and get on his hands and knees to beg others to give Karasuno a chance. He believed in Karasuno before anyone did.

Can I also say that Takeda has the best quotes? Because he does. A lot of the advice he has given I have taken to heart. The power he holds is astronomical. 

"Getting you for our advisor, Coach Takeda, was the biggest stroke of luck we had this entire year"
- Daichi Sawamura

I like how this turned into a Takeda appreciation post šŸ˜­

1 comment:

Ms G said...

Behind every quote is a message/meaning that we can apply to ourselves/each other/ cirumstances/situations.
One quote can be interpreted many ways by different people. Quotes are an awesome blog topic.

Post a Comment