Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

[Mon, Aug 3] Quote of the Week #1

Kia ora whanau! I want to try and blog more so I've decided to start a series called 'Quote of the Week'. Each post will have a quote in poster form and a song that may or may not fit the quote, I haven't decided yet. Most of these quotes will be centred around self-worth. To start off this series we have...
I couldn't find the person who coloured this panel in :(( ✨ 
Quote: zhihui.e (Instagram)
[Characters are from Haikyuu!]
-----------------------------------------------------------
There are going to be days that you spend being unproductive, days where you have well-needed breaks but you feel bad. You feel like you'll fall behind if you keep resting. Just know that you are not alone in what you're feeling. It's okay if you don't feel that your rest is deserved. There are people out there who understand the importance of taking breaks. And don't feel like you have to push yourself harder if you do take a break. Please remember that what you feel does not define your worth
-----------------------------------------------------------
On a side note I have recently been rewatching Haikyuu because the manga ended and omg I love Kageyama more than I did when I first started the series. Watching him go from being an arrogant player to him wanting to move past that and improve makes my heart go 💣💓. Akaashi will always be my favourite but I really do have a soft spot for Kags now :>.

Ughh and when Hinata gave Kageyama's nickname 'King of the Court' a new meaning I was just about ready to pass away. They are the definition of rivals to teammates to friends to partners and I am here for this development.

Please feel free to scream about Haikyuu with me!!
|| Next

No comments:

Post a Comment