Pages

Saturday 24 December 2016

Which School Is Better

This activity involves comparing the school we currently go to schedule to a Germany school schedule.

Here is an example of a school schedule for a student from Germany.
Time
Day 1
Day 2
8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
Math
German
8:45 – 9:30 a.m.
History
Religion
9:30 - 9:40 a.m.
Break
Break
9:40 -10:25 a.m.
English
Music
10:25-11:10 a.m.
English
French
11:10-11:30 p.m.
Break
Break
11:30 – 12:15 p.m.
Art
Physical Education
12:15- 1:00 p.m.
Science
Science

The only thing that is nearly the same to my usual school shedule is that there is break time, everything else is different exepct for art. We do art from time to time. I would like to stay at my current school because history and religion seem hard. French also sounds hard! From time to time, I find it hard to focus. I find it better to work with noise, so I'm challenging myself to block out the noise. 

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Riiana!

Thank you for the blog posts - it is very interesting to compare school schedules between Germany and NZ. I am living in Germany at the moment. It is amazing that most of my friends here speak German and at least one other language! I live close to the border of France, so it would be very very useful to know some French too.
Good on you for challenging yourself, and working hard at strategies for concentrating better!

Cheers,
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi Riiana,

It is great to read that you are willing to challenge yourself and do everything that you can to block out the noise. It can be pretty difficult to focus well but it's a great skill to learn. It will completely pay off in the future!

Keep up the great effort and the great concentration/focus, Riiana. We're so impressed with your attitude!

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Post a Comment