Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Breakfast! Breakfast! Breakfast!

Morning time! Time to get changed and go out with my family to get some breakfast! We went to a resturant across the street. We looked at the menu and saw that white rice, fish, meso soup and natto (fermented beans) was the most commonly eaten breakfast. Whenever I got the chance in New Zealand, I always had fruity rings which is cereal. My favourite breakfast out of all the options is fruity rings because of its sweetness when it's in milk. Also because of its crunchiness.
Image result for fruity rings

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Riiana,

Fruity rings really are very sweet and crunchy, aren't they? I sometimes have a bowl of Fruity Rings for dessert. They're pretty delicious ;)

If the Homebrand company suddenly stopped making Fruity Rings what would be the next best option for you? Would you choose another cereal or would you opt for toast, pancakes, waffles, crumpets or omelettes?

If I could choose I would opt for a bowl of yoghurt, fresh fruit and museli. Yummm!!

What about you?

Cheers,
Rachel :)

Post a Comment